This Autumn Couscous Salad recipe is a family tradition dish that we love to serve on Thanksgiving and it is always a huge hit! Enjoy!
- 2 1/2 cups Butternut squash
- 3/4 cup Cranberries
- dried 1/2 cup Currants
- about 1 cup 1 tbsp Parsley
- 2 tablespoons Shallot, diced
- 1 1/2 cups 8 ounces pearl couscous
- dash of salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp Canola oil
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 3 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup Apple Juice
- Cook the pearl couscous as directed.
- Whisk together the canola oil, olive oil, red wine vinegar and apple juice.
- Throw all ingredients together in a bowl and stir.
- Best chilled and served the next day.